Can’t make it to our location but are interested in making a purchase? Our delivery process may be perfect for you. If you’re interested in having a vehicle delivered to your specified location, you can expect the process to look like this.
- Once you choose the vehicle you want, give us a call to get a quote for shipping.
- When you’re ready to commit, you can place a deposit either on the website or over the phone.
- When we get your information for the bill of sale and title, we will email it for you to sign, and we ask that you return the bill of sale with a copy of your driver’s license front and back.
- Payment options include a wire transfer (quickest and gets your vehicle to you sooner), certified bank check, or business check.
- When the payment clears, we will get your delivery scheduled on our nationwide dispatch software. Depending on location, deliveries generally take between 2-14 days.
- You’ll receive the vehicle title via USPS Priority Mail that will require a signature.